Fall means so many things: back to school, cooler weather, pumpkin everything, and NEW MAKEUP!!!
As a makeup artist, I am stalking the You Tube beauty community, searching out the latest makeup launches….and holy moly, there are so many exciting launches going on!
So what is getting my attention?
- Kat Von D’s Saint and Sinner eyeshadow palette. (Launching Sept 19) This palette – probably the most interesting design I have ever seen! When I saw the video on You Tube, I got REALLY excited over these colors – a nice variety of matte and shimmer in lots of colors. You can bet I’ll be getting this!
2. Fenty Beauty – Killawatt Highlighters
RiRi seems to get what we are coveting – foundations in several shades and highlighters as well! I am loving how these are looking in the videos, as they can be subtle or the blinding effect that Jeffree Starr loves.
3. Too Faced x Kandee I Want Kandee eyeshadow palette
Sometimes influencer collaborations with companies go well, sometimes they don’t so much. However, popular YouTuber makeup artist Kandee Johnson seems to get it right. This new palette is full of lush color and I LOVE the candy inspired names! Can’t wait to pick this up!
4. TOM FORD Girls Lipsticks (launching September 15)
Oh yes – these are on the pricey side ($36 a pop!) but if you treat yourself to a little luxury, these lipsticks have been getting raves from beauty editors everywhere. Tom Ford decided to create a large collection of 50 shades, each one with a woman’s name. Who knows – maybe there will be a Melanie?!!
5. Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham
Estee Lauder has been in the business since the 1940s and this company knows how to make a luxurious product. It seems fitting that Posh Spice herself would align with this company! The collection is simple, on the higher end of price, but if I were to buy one item I think it would be the Morning Aura Illuminating Creme. It is supposed to do double duty as a primer and moisturizer, so I will be interested to see the reviews!
What launches are YOU excited about?
DISCOUNT ALERT! : I am excited to announce I am now a Brand Ambassador for Unicorn Queen Cosmetics, a distribution site for brands such as Too Faced, Tarte, Kylie Cosmetics, and more! Go to unicornqueencosmetics.com and save 10% with my code: Crazyhrgal
Love, laughter, and lipstick –